Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Here's How Things Are Gonna Go Down...

This is a school-related blog.


I am a sophomore at Oklahoma Christian University (also known as North University to a select few). I am majoring in Gaming and Animation, but I am not too sure what I want to do with my life or if I even want to have a career in this field. I enjoy making models, even though I have never had any formal training. My friends have taught me what I know so far.


What this blog here will be is a journal of my progress in the class called Digital 3D Modeling Animation I, taught by Jeff Price.


With the exception of tutorials, I am copywriting anything that I create. That means it is off-limits to everyone.


Now with that being said, I hereby end my first post and promise that there will be more to come in the next three months.

No comments:

Post a Comment